Boush Street Offices

Friday, August 9, 2013

IONIC: Manage Your Day 8.9.13

I have been reading a great book recently.....okay it technically isn't a "book" with actual paper pages. Downloaded to my iPad and scroll thru it highlighting notes with my fingers. Amazing isn't it? Any way, there are some good thoughts in Managing your Day to Day. Have you found yourself scrambling all the time to make more time? Trying to fit more hours in your calendar? Trying to be more productive? Yep, me too.

Well if I write too much you won't read it. And you won't be productive. Then you will be angry with me. So here is a quick quote that I will post every now and then to hopefully inspire YOU to greater success.

Enjoy my friends.
D. Eugene Thompson
www.ionicdezigns.com
Ionic DeZign Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment