Boush Street Offices

Monday, August 19, 2013

IONIC: Manage Your Day 8.19.13

I don't wanna! Sounds like something kids would say to doing chores. However I think we often say it ourselves for the tasks that we are not interested in. We simply say we are not in the mood. Well, it's Monday and I'm not in the mood to go to work, not in the mood to go to a marketing event last week, not in the mood to stay up late with a client to go over details......but my mood doesn't always matter.

Honestly, my moods do matter. The key is to get my mind in the proper way of thinking. What will it take to do that? Well that depends on your brain. It probably isn't much different than trying to motivate yourself to get out of bed each morning to exercise. Some of it is rewards, some of it is habit but the majority of it believe is inspiration. 

We often speak to others and encourage them to accomplish their goals, but do we talk to ourselves to inspire what lies inside us? We should. We should seek the triggers inside us that will motivate, encourage and if need be...rejuvenate us each morning.

So my friends.....get in the mood and go be successful today. I wanna hear about it!

Ionic DeZign Studios
www.ionicdezigns.com
D. Eugene Thompson

"Creating spaces and places that enrich the lives of those who use them." 

No comments:

Post a Comment