Boush Street Offices

Monday, January 2, 2012

2012....New Color?

Are you ready for the new color.....MY NEW COLOR?  I know that Pantone issued the new color as Tangarine  http://www.pantone.com/pages/pantone/category.aspx?ca=88 .....I love Tangarine. Like I mentioned in my recent blog post about color, http://ionicdezigns.blogspot.com/2011/12/2012tangerine.html, we have used that color many times on our projects over the last few years.  Sometime in the middle of last year I became entrnaced in a new color......are you ready?  CRANBERRY.
Yes, cranberry.....we use it all the time or closely during Christmas.  Last year I did use it a bit, but since then I have been lookig for the opportunity to share in the Cranberry.....or some simlar shades. Now dont get silly, this isnt RED or PURPLE but a shade there in between. Just enough red and just enough purple to make it a RICH appearance in anything you select.

It goes great with a bit of lime or orange or even yellow.....what are your thoughts? Where can you use Cranberry this year? Congratulations to Pantone for picking another great color (that I like)...but I am ahead of you! Cranberry salad anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment