LEADERS IN ARCHITECTURE WANTED
IONIC is a rapidly-growing Virginia Beach-based architecture and interiors firm. We pride ourselves in giving employees the opportunity to take their careers in the direction of their dreams. We’re looking for a creative person with initiative to lead our newly acquired Richmond firm: WHHA + Ionic DeZign Studios. We work on a variety of project types including retail spaces, restaurants, hospitality facilities, corporate offices, mixed-use and commercial buildings, financial institutions, municipality projects and religious architecture.
We are looking for applicants to fill the role of Production Leader for the Richmond office. Applicants must be capable of multi-functioning, assigning and coordinating all work in the Richmond office and in synchronization with our Virginia Beach office. The position requires a healthy knowledge of construction and the ability to converse/discuss with contractors during the Contract Administration phase.
This position requires:
· Strong leadership qualities
· Organizational Skills
· Presentation Skills
· Managing Fiduciary Properties of Projects
· Coordinating Schedules
· Assigning Work
· Creating Construction Documents
· Time-Management of Staff
· Applicants must be capable of working on multiple projects in various phases simultaneously while managing project and staff coordination.
· Completion of architectural degree program
· Applicant must be licensed or actively seeking licensure
· Minimum of 8 years professional experience
· Experience creating construction documents required
· Proficient in AutoCAD
· Knowledge and proficiency in Revit preferred
· Able and willing to work in a team environment
Please send your current resume and references to email@example.com