Boush Street Offices

Friday, April 18, 2014

IONIC MOTIVATION 4.18.2014


I will be the first to say that it feels so good to sleep-in in the morning. Although even on my first day of vacation I wake up at 5:15AM......not in my nature to sleep late anymore. One of the best parts of a day is the first thing in the morning. So much ahead that you can tackle as (or even before) the sun comes up. I haven't screwed anything up yet so I have a fresh start......yes I know.....the day is early and I will have lots of opportunities for that. But for now.....it's clean. 

Make your choice my friends.

Second best part if the day ....... Is the end......when you lay your head down on the pillow thinking over the great success of the accomplishments that day only to drift off in preparation of another white slate tomorrow.......but that is another post for another day.

www.ionicdezigns.com
IONIC DEZIGN STUDIOS

"Where Art and Architecture Come Together"

D. Eugene Thompson, AIA
Principle + Founder

No comments:

Post a Comment