Boush Street Offices

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Entrepreneurial Excellence Award 2016


I'm feeling pretty excited about the news we received for not only being able to participate in the panel discussion at the Entrepreneurial Excellence Awards in June but to also being blessed as a receiptient honoree. Truthfully feeling incredibly blessed and humbled. So many times these events are focused on the individuals and their own personal accomplishments however I know that none of my success could have even been nearly close to possible without three keys ingredients:
1. My Lord
    I'm amazed at how he carries a wreck like me to the finish line everyday. He give me strength when I have none. He has blessed me when I don't deserve any. I find hope in his words when I'm lost. Unfortunately that is often.
2. My Family
    It's true that they love you despite yourself....mine is no different. They've always been there to encourage me even during the darkest battles. Giving me strength and support during each challenge. I would have accomplished nothing without their love.
3. My Friends
    So it's probably not politically correct to say this but my office team are my friends. They have made me successful. They are the ones I turn to daily and share my life with whether it's a silly story, enduring challenge or painful defeat. They have rallied around my war cry time and time again supporting the hurdles of business before us. 

I look forward to sharing more at the awards ceremony on June 13 2016 at the Founders Inn.
Thanks to everyone who believed in me.




Eugene Thompson
Founder + President
Ionic DeZign Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment