Boush Street Offices

Sunday, February 2, 2014

IONIC: Manage Your Day 2.2.2014

There are many times when I am going through various struggles in my life, business, career etc. I probably ponder way too much on these things but I am inquisitive and curious as to how one acts and reacts to suffering. There are many people that break down and figure it is the end of the world and there will be no tomorrow. Others just hunker down and push right on forward. I am not here to say which is better, everyone is different and everyone reacts different. I feel it is how we react to diversity that portrays our character.

The bible tells us that we are to embrace and appreciate the struggles. Easier said than done. These troubles not only defines us but shapes us and molds us for the future. Why do we face them? To prepare us (or others) for what may yet come. We never really know what is around the corner, but what we do know is that what ever it is, we should embrace it and figure a way through it, around it, over it or even under it. 

Consider the trials as tests of our endurance. Run the race my friends.

Eugene Thompson
Ionic DeZign Studios
www.ionicdezigns.com

"Creating spaces and places that enrich the lives of those who use them."

1 comment: